With multiple living areas, a fantastic covered outdoor entertainment area that looks over the stylish inground pool, this superb multi-level family home is a step up in modern living.
Designed with an indoor-outdoor lifestyle in mind, the beautiful pool, covered outdoor entertainment area and timber deck are the focal point of the home.
Floor to ceiling windows create a magnificent perspective of the outdoor areas whether you are in the family room, kitchen, or entertainment area.
The fully-airconditioned home offers a special gift to Mum and Dad with a private parents' wing, including a master bedroom featuring its own bathroom and living area that has separate access. Finally, a chance for peace and quiet in your very own space!
The property features polished timber floorboards and multiple large stylish living areas including a family room with casual lounge and dining areas that is adjacent to the renovated kitchen, in addition to formal living and dining areas.
Some other features of this freshly painted house include:
- Chic renovated kitchen with walk in pantry, stone matte-black double sink, Miele appliances including dishwasher, coffee machine, microwave, oven and 5-burner gas stove, and a stone-top breakfast bar
- Kitchen overlooks family room with casual lounge and dining areas, which all look out to pool area
- Formal dining room adjacent to formal lounge room
- Sliding glass doors open to fantastic outdoor entertainment area which looks over the stunning inground pool and has district views, a built in BBQ area and faces east, catching the afternoon shade and coastal breeze
- Parents' retreat with master bedroom that has BIR, its own updated bathroom with double vanity and lounge room with TV recess and separate access
- The living room in parents wing could also be used as another bedroom or nursery
- Enclosed space that can be used as a utility room or kids' playroom and has lots of space for storage for kids bikes and toys
- The garage has been enclosed and has been used for a games room and gym, but could serve a multitude of purposes
- A tool room
- Laundry chute
Spiral timber staircase leads to the upstairs level, which features:
- Three generous bedrooms all with BIRs, air-conditioning and great views
- Renovated main bathroom with elegant bath
Timber stairs in the family room lead downstairs to the lowest level, which features:
- A renovated bathroom and laundry that has easy access to the clothesline
- An airconditioned room with separate access that would be perfect for guests or extended family members
- A wine cellar
The property has a large backyard with plenty of room for children and pets to enjoy and is in a fantastic location close to lots of public schools and Whitsunday Anglican School, topped off with stunning city and ocean views.