Imagine having a family home with four bedrooms upstairs and a huge enclosed space downstairs that would be ideal for a teenager or older relative.
The enclosed downstairs area also includes parking for two cars (there is also a two-car carport out the front), a second bathroom, a built-in bar and an internal staircase that gives you safe and easy access to the upstairs area without having to go outside.
Upstairs you will find the house air-conditioned and freshly painted with a spacious dining area adjacent to the large renovated kitchen and very generous lounge room.
This house is set on an 854sq m block and has good side access to a yard that has heaps of room for a big shed (there's already a tool shed but you can certainly put in a bigger shed if you need it).
Located within easy access to Parkside shopping centre, the hospital, the Botanic Gardens, Paget, sporting clubs and schools such as Milton St high school, West Mackay State School, St Francis Xavier and St Mary's, this property could not be more convenient.
This much-loved home has been with the one family since it was built and its many features include:
- Four freshly painted bedrooms upstairs, all with fans, three with built-in ward robes and two with split-system air-conditioners
- Large air-conditioned family room that includes a dining area with polished timber floor boards and a carpeted lounge room
- The bright and stylish kitchen is renovated and has plenty of cupboard space
- Bathroom and a separate toilet
The internal staircase takes you downstairs where the features include:
- Large enclosed area that provides space for two cars, however if you park in the carport the garage space remains a large open area that would be terrific for kids or entertaining
- Built-in bar in the corner with a sitting area
- Separate enclosed, air-conditioned room that would be perfect for that teenager or older relative who needs their own space
- A small downstairs bathroom that includes a toilet, shower and hand basin
- The laundry is also in the enclosed downstairs area
There is a good bore, an outdoor entertainment area and the property is fully fenced.
This home has been loved and looked after by the one family that has always owned it. It has been the scene of family dinners, weekend barbies and gatherings with friendly neighbours. But it has been painted and polished and is now ready for the next family to enjoy.
Give David Fisher a call to arrange an inspection.