The world certainly is an exciting place, our lives are ever busy, there's always something going on, but sometimes the time is ripe to sit back and enjoy some relaxing time at home....... This is easy to do @ Kerrisdale.
At its heart is a stylish gourmet kitchen which features ample bench space so you can prepare meals whilst overseeing kids play. Other quality items include gas cooktop, ample drawers and cupboards, large walk in pantry, caesar stone benchtops and the glass splashbacks complement the clean lines. The pendant lighting softens the picture nicely.
The kitchen is surrounded by open planned living areas including the large lounge, dining room and direct access to the outdoor alfresco area. There is a multitude of space for the entire family in this ducted air-conditioned and sophisticated home. This ex- Esprit display home with its contemporary features has plenty of X Factor.
Other enviable features include:
- As visitors have discovered, it's once you walk through the wide entrance that you will smile from ear to ear
- A light, bright and fresh feeling throughout the home due to its tiled flooring. The crisp, neutral palette provides the perfect surrounds for all styles of designer furniture
- Large master bedroom with double vanity in ensuite, double showers and stone bench tops provides a private and elegant retreat. The walk-in robe has ample space for all your lovely shoes and clothing
- Bedroom 2, 3 and 4 are in a separate wing of the home and includes built in cupboards, fans & as new carpet
- Plenty of storage including linen cupboard
- With Golf Course views from the alfresco entertaining area, time could easily slip away whilst sipping a glass of champage or having that cold beer after a hard day at work
- When it comes to outside there is plenty of space for the kids to explore with no front neighbours
- There is good side access on the 648 sqm block which can easily cater for a pool or shed
- Remote double garage
Why make Beaconsfield your First Choice?
Beaconsfield is sought after not only for its nearness to the CBD, but also for its close proximity to Mackay Golf Course, local schools, Mt Pleasant shopping precinct and restaurants, cafes and local shops. To organise a viewing of this property or for more information please contact Sales Consultant Leanne Druery and Buyers Consultant Troy Mundy. Hit the buzzer on this one!